Acer have just introduced a rather nice sized widescreen 26" LCD display dubbed the "AL2616W" with 5ms response time. It boasts a native res of 1920x1200 and 1600:1 contract ratio making it an awesome all-round monitor for gaming, watching movies, graphic design etc.
It carries an AUD RRP of $1,799 and you can get a bunch more info on it via the press material here.
Sydney, 22 January 2007 - Acer has today launched its largest monitor yet - a 26-inch widescreen behemoth featuring 5-millisecond response time. The high-definition 1920 x 1200 screen resolution and 1600:1 contrast ratio coupled with the sheer size and extra-fast response time makes the Acer AL2616W ideal for watching movies, playing games, graphic design or working on multiple applications.
Setting up the Acer AL2616W is simple with connection to standard PC graphics port a breeze. The AL2616W doesn't require a special graphics adapter thanks to the inbuilt DVI connection and is compatible with today's video graphics cards.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Acer teases new ConceptD 7 Ezel laptop at CES 2020
- Acer Predator CG552K: 55-inch 4K 120Hz OLED gaming monitor costs $2999
- Acer Predator 43-inch 4K 144Hz display now shipping for $1499
- Acer Predator Thronos Air: down from $29,000 to 'just' $13,000
- Acer Predator X38: curved 37.5-inch at 3840 x 1600 and 175Hz G-Sync