A couple more new entry-level X1050 and X1550 AMD/ATI based graphics cards have just entered the market, these ones from SAPPHIRE.
For full details on 'em, grab the press release here folks.
Sapphire technology, the leading manufacturer of ATI-based graphics cards has just introduced two new families to its comprehensive product line bringing new performance options and value to customers. The SAPPHIRE X1550 Series and SAPPHIRE X1050 Series are scheduled to ship from retailers and system integrators worldwide from January 17th 2007.
Providing cost effective solutions for today's graphically demanding systems, these new SAPPHIRE cards provide outstanding performance. Enhancing every aspect of PC entertainment, these video cards support the latest high-definition formats, offering a flexible and flawless visual experience to even the most demanding technology enthusiasts. Whether using the PC for work, to play games or to play DVD movies, edit home videos or share digital photos, SAPPHIRE's latest graphics cards deliver crisp, vibrant digital images, smooth video playback and unrivalled colour display quality.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft isn't supportive of Japanese games, says NIS
- Over 322,000 cheaters have been caught in Battlegrounds
- BIOSTAR reveal their flagship RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- Logitech release the ASTRO A20 Wireless Headset
- SK politician talks PUBG success, holds golden pan
- GIGABYTE Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 Motherboard Review
- AORUS X9 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- ASUS ROG Strix Vega 64 Unboxed: The First Custom RX Vega
- Replacement AC adapter for RT-AC88U
- Can't disable CPU SPECTRUM on a Z97-D3H
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard
- ASRock announces X299E-ITX/ac, world's first mini-ITX LGA2066 motherboard
- Noctua introduces chromax line fans, cables and heat sink covers
- G.SKILL Releases Fastest 32GB (4x8GB) Trident Z RGB Memory Kit at DDR4-4266MHz