OCZ have just announced some new PC2-6400 memory modules based around their advanced FlexXLC (or Xtreme Liquid Convention) heatsink technology. They come as a 2x1GB kit and run with a rated CAS latency of 4.
Sunnyvale, CA-January 18, 2007- With the goal of providing their latest proprietary technology to every enthusiast, OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today launched the OCZ PC2-6400 FlexXLC 2x1GB Kit, the mainstream edition of the recently released DDR2-1150 memory part. Intended for the enthusiast looking for the absolute highest performance and value, the new PC2-6400 Flex XLC delivers unprecedented speed, signal integrity, and thermal management, all at a lower price point than the current flagship high-speed binned Flex XLC solution.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says