HAH! What will they think of next? A company has just finished creating a computer which is designed to be mounted into a WALL!
Specs wise it runs Windows CE with a CPU equivilent to 1.2GHz of power, 64MB of flash memory and 128MB RAM... not exactly boasting grunt but quite an eye-catching and impressive little unit all the same.
After Etherfast presented the world's smallest PC, we were invaded with comments and feedback. One of them linked to what I am going to present.
It's called Jack PC, and it can fit into a network wall port. Just plug your keyboard, mouse and monitor into the wall. The Jack PC runs Windows CE and it's equipped with an equivalent of a 800MHz to 1.2GHz x86 desktop processor.
The Jack PC comes in 3 models, ranging from £209 to £349, and it's produced by a company in Israel, called Chip PC Technologies. So, if you're fed up with your big old PC, you can always get a replacement the size of a small box, or one that can fit into your wall.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake install size requires colossal 100GB of space
- Scientists build a Spider-Man-like robot that sucks its way up walls
- Special editions for the upcoming SpongeBob SquarePants game revealed
- What is a VPN? Surfshark tells us what we need to know!