This is a pretty nifty little device from I-ROCKS, they've just announced their new "IR-1038 Data Link" which makes for very simple communication / file transfer etc. via 2 PCs by means of USB 2.0 connectivity. It sports a bunch of useful applications built into the device itself for differing purposes.
For more info, head over to this section of the I-ROCKS website.
The IR-1038 Data Link has file transfer, data backup, data sharing and net sharing functions on a USB2.0 cable to give you the greatest power with the smallest size and let you communicate in different digital worlds. The IR-1038 comes with a series of value-added applications, all of which are installation free and automatically executed. It emulates a network cable with a USB2.0 transfer cable and sets any party on the link into a router, so that you can easily connect with the Internet from another party.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Only PlayStation 5 next-gen exclusives will tap SSD's full potential
- Oculus Link cable is almost 1/4th the price of a Quest headset
- Save Outlook: Five Ways to Recover Email from Error 0x8004010F
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds