Seems Sapphire wont be alone in releasing a dual-GPU X1950 Pro graphics card, as ASUS have just made it known that they've got one on the way as well.
XBit Labs have the full scoop on it.
Asustek Computer, the world's largest producer of mainboards and graphics cards, is working on a dual-chip Radeon X1950 Pro board that would offer roughly the same performance as the recently announced Sapphire X1950 Pro Dual. Details of the product are vague, but if the graphics board is set to emerge on the market, it would be better to do it shortly.
Asustek will use dual print-circuit board design to construct its dual-chip graphics card, pictures of the EAX1950 Pro Dual board published by OC.com.tw web-site reveal. The product itself is pretty long and resembles Nvidia's GeForce 7950 GX2, the former flagship offering from Nvidia Corp. Asustek's dual-chip EAX1950 Pro, however, does not feature additional CrossFire connectors, which means that it will be impossible to make two of such graphics cards efficiently in order to get a quad graphics processor system.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- Spring promotion: Windows 10 Pro key $10.55 + Office 2019 Pro $33.96
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- AMD Radeon Pro W5700: workstation Navi, 8GB GDDR6, 9 TFLOPs for $799