NVIDIA have picked themselves up an Emmy Award last week at CES from The National Academy of Television Arts and Science, this for having been recognised for their innovation in graphics processor development.
For more information, grab NVIDIA's press release.
SINGAPORE - JANUARY 12, 2007 - NVIDIA Corporation (Nasdaq: NVDA), the worldwide leader in programmable graphics processor technologies, today announced that the National Academy of Television Arts and Science has recognised the Company's innovation in graphics processor development with a Technology and Engineering Emmy Award.
The Emmy for pioneering work in near and real-time fully programmable shading via modern graphics processors, was awarded to NVIDIA at the 58th Annual Technology and Engineering Emmy Awards held Monday night in Las Vegas.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare data mining finds 38 new maps, 23 modes
- Apple's first TV show: new Band of Brothers series with $200M+ budget
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- New Intel 10980XE review shows AMD Ryzen 9 3900X may actually stomp it
- NVIDIA CES 2020 Game Ready Driver: packed to the RTX brim of goodies