ECS have kindly provided us with a sales sheet for their new NVIDIA 8800 GTX variant along with some high-res piccies for ya'all to take a squizz at. As per this recent PR from them, they're also shifting 8800 GTS parts too.
Milton Keynes, England, 10th January, 2006 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing two powerful PCI Express® graphics cards with NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTX and 8800GTS graphics processing units (GPU). The N8800GTX-768MX is ECS' new flagship product with 768MB GDDR3 memory that interfaces with the GPU on a 384-bit memory bus, with an operating core of 575 MHz and memory clock timings of 1.8 GHz. The N8800GTS-640MX comes with 640 MB GDDR3 memory, a 320-bit memory interface, 500 MHz core and 1.6 GHz memory clock speed. Both versions are SLI-ready, with 16x full-screen anti-aliasing and 128-bit floating-point, high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting technology. These 8800GTX/GTS GPU-based graphics cards are best in industry solutions for extreme gamers, design and video/graphics users wanting the highest performance graphics cards available.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Intel reportedly 'kills off' its upcoming 10nm process
- Jump Force features original Akira Toriyama character 'Kane'
- Project Monolith - action adventure title for all platforms
- Crackdown 3 will be playable at Xbox FanFest 2018
- Agony Unrated is 90% off to Agony owners, releases Oct 31st
- How To Find Out Motherboard?
- I'm in a gaming rut please help.
- GIGABYTE Z390 Aorus Master (Intel Z390) Motherboard Review
- Akitio Thunder3 Dock Pro Review
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam