ECS have kindly provided us with a sales sheet for their new NVIDIA 8800 GTX variant along with some high-res piccies for ya'all to take a squizz at. As per this recent PR from them, they're also shifting 8800 GTS parts too.
Milton Keynes, England, 10th January, 2006 - With innovative products that span multiple target markets, Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, barebone system and notebook manufacturer, is releasing two powerful PCI Express® graphics cards with NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTX and 8800GTS graphics processing units (GPU). The N8800GTX-768MX is ECS' new flagship product with 768MB GDDR3 memory that interfaces with the GPU on a 384-bit memory bus, with an operating core of 575 MHz and memory clock timings of 1.8 GHz. The N8800GTS-640MX comes with 640 MB GDDR3 memory, a 320-bit memory interface, 500 MHz core and 1.6 GHz memory clock speed. Both versions are SLI-ready, with 16x full-screen anti-aliasing and 128-bit floating-point, high dynamic-range (HDR) lighting technology. These 8800GTX/GTS GPU-based graphics cards are best in industry solutions for extreme gamers, design and video/graphics users wanting the highest performance graphics cards available.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- South Park: The Fractured But Whole trailer for Switch
- Sonic the Hedgehog Twitter teases trailer, will drop today
- Dark Souls Remastered: new trailer and discount announcement
- Far Cry 5 tops game sales for March 2018
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus comes to Switch, June 29
- GA-X79-UD3 NVMe
- MyDigitalDiscount 128GB/256GB/512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- EVGA DG-77 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- B360M-ITX/ac does not see USB drive at all
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit