ATI's first set of CATALYST drivers for 2007 have surfaced today, the 7.1s. There's naturally a few improvements made in the way of performance across certain game titles, along with enhanced CrossFire multi-GPU support and some other bits and pieces as detailed within the release notes.
Head over to AMDATI's website to grab 'em folks.
Catalyst 7.1 includes Crossfire enhancements that enable the Alternate Frame Rendering (AFR) Crossfire rendering mode by default, enabling performance benefits for all AFR compatible applications immediately (including newly released applications that have not been officially profiled for Crossfire). Future Catalyst releases will add further Crossfire performance gains once new applications have been profiled specifically for Crossfire. Please note that applications already profiled for AFR will not see any performance benefits from this feature.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce 440.97 drivers are optimized for COD: Modern Warfare
- New GeForce drivers ready for Detroit: Become Human, MechWarrior 5
- GeForce 441.08 drivers out: supports GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER and more
- GeForce 441.20 drivers are ready for Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- AMD Radeon 20.1.4 drivers are optimized for Warcraft III: Reforged