Creative have just released some fancy new bluetooth wireless headphones dubbed the SE2300s, these said to allow for up to eight hrs of wireless stereo playback on the rechargeable battery.
To get all the details on 'em, head over to RegHardware folks.
Already bought the one you love an iPod, Zune, Zen or somesuch? Want to know what to get 'em next? Ask Creative, and it'll suggest a pair of its new Bluetooth 'phones, among the least bulky wireless cans we've seen.
The SE2300 set comprises the usual transmitter dongle, which plugs into any player's 3.5mm earphone socket, digitises the audio stream and beams it to the 'phones. These are a pair of clip-on speakers connected by a cable - so they're not entirely wire-free, unlike older 'phones with a headband.
Creative claimed the set's rechargeable battery has enough capacity for up to eight hours' wireless stereo playback.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Best Buy's top holiday deals - save up to $600 on SSDs and cameras
- JBL's new self-charging headphones have UNLIMITED battery life
- Halo 6 is fine, 343i says don't worry about development
- Mike Laidlaw leaves Ubisoft, mystery game's future remains unknown
- Best Buy Black Friday deals start now - here are our top tech picks