Antec have just added a new flagship chassis to their lineup of server/enthusiast level cases, this to stand over the top of the already beastly P180 as the new "P190" model.
Some of its many features include the option of a "Neo-Link" Dual 1200W PSU, five case fans including a massive side-mounted 200mm one, and stacks of sound-deadening materials.
For more info on it, grab the press release folks.
CES, Las Vegas, NV - January 9, 2007 - Antec, Inc., the leading global brand of high-performance computer components for the PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, has released P190. The case is Antec's most powerful yet with dual power supplies, and is based on the proven design concepts first introduced in their P180.
P190 is fueled by Antec's new dual power supply, the 1200 Watt Neo-Link. The spacious interior and extended ATX capabilities allow for multiple instances of virtually all system components. The 650 Watt and 550 Watt power supplies work together to power parts such as multiple core CPUs, multi card graphics solutions and 10,000+ RPM hard drives.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Antec reveals slick new Performance P120 Crystal mid-tower case
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ULTRA+ feature overclocked GDDR6
- Sony confirms PlayStation 5 reveal for tomorrow, March 18 at 12PM EST
- PlayStation 5 will respect your time thanks to ultra-fast SSD and OS
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds