The lads over at bit-tech have just learned that MSI's yet to be released P6N Diamond motherboard (based around NVIDIA's flagship 680i SLI chipset for Core 2 Duo) will in fact sport on-board X-Fi audio from Creative, this being the first motherboard to come equipped with the high-quality audio implementation. Lets hope we see more surface with it as well!
Sources close to MSI have revealed that the company is readying the world's first motherboard to use Creative's Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic audio chip as an on-board solution.
The P6N Diamond is based on NVIDIA's nForce 680i SLI chipset, and comes with more than a few surprises. The first surprise is, not surprisingly, the inclusion of Creative's X-Fi XtremeMusic audio chip, arguably giving this board the best on-board sound solution out there.
Secondly, MSI has opted to include two SATA 3Gbps ports with hardware RAID 0 and 1 support. These are in addition to the five native SATA 3Gbps ports with software RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5 and JBOD support that MSI has chosen to include.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- Reggie Fils-Aime won't save Gamestop, but he'll help change it
- 100+ American's on petri dish coronavirus cruise ship blocked from US
- MSI announces Optix MAGG322CR gaming monitor: 31.5-inch 1080p 180Hz
- The world's largest Ouija board is as big as a brontosaurus
- MSI Optix MAG251RX: 24.5-inch 1080p 240Hz esports monitor announced