Sapphire are proud of their display at CES this year, with particular pleasure in showing off their new dual-GPU Radeon X1950 Pro graphics card. Being a unique offering not found by any other add-in partner, this card has been built from the ground up by Sapphire with 1GB of memory to boot.
TWO X1950 PRO graphics processors on a single card - the latest exciting introduction from industry leader Sapphire Technology, dubbed the SAPPHIRE X1950 PRO DUAL and being shown for the first time at CES in Las Vegas from January 8, 2007.
The SAPPHIRE X1950 PRO DUAL brings stunningly fast gaming performance, comparable with ATI CrossFireTM dual GPU systems, together with industry leading image quality and crystal clear High Definition digital video at a breakthrough price point. The same thickness as a standard two slot graphics card, the SAPPHIRE X1950 PRO DUAL connects via a single PCI-Express x16 slot, bringing DUAL GPU performance to mainboards with only one PCI-Express connector, and opening up the future possibility of the world's first Quad AMD GPU operation in an ATI CrossFireTM mainboard.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- PlayStation 5 to outsell Xbox Series X in 2020, analyst predicts
- PS5 may only enhance PS4 games, legacy PS1, PS2 and PS3 games unlikely
- Xmas Deals at GoodOffer24: Extra 20% OFF Antivirus + FREE Windows 10
- AMD unveils Radeon Pro W5700X: Navi 10 GPU, 9.5 TFLOPs, 16GB GDDR6