With CES now well and truely underway, ASUS are showing off their new W5Fe notebook, the first notebook to make use of SideShow technology. It features a smaller 2.8" QVGA auxilary display on the outside casing and 1GB of NAND flash, this allows the user to easily and quickly view information such as phone numbers, emails, and track meeting schedules etc. - It can also display photos, playlists for music listening, and much more.
Taipei, Taiwan, January 6, 2007 -ASUSTeK Computer Inc. (ASUS), a leading provider of high-performance notebook computers, today introduced a whole new way to mobile computing with the revolutionary W5Fe series. The compact 12" wide notebook with cutting-edge SideShow, external auxiliary display on the LCD cover, offers high mobility with quick and easy data access convenience. Known for its strong engineering strength, ASUS once again takes the lead into the new Vista era.
The W5Fe, based on the award-winning W5 series design, is packed with a wide range of exclusive features including, display technologies for enhanced digital entertainment enjoyment as well as high-resolution swivel webcam for wire-free video communication. The two spindle design with card reader slot and Bluetooth 2.0+EDR ensures extensive connectivity as well as ample data storage.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus G14: AMD Ryzen 4000 CPU + NVIDIA GeForce RTX GPU
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- Intel's new 10th-gen H-series: 8C/16T @ 5GHz laptop CPUs are here
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU