One of the world's largest yearly IT shows "CES" has just opened the doors in Las Vegas to four days worth of glorious new products and technologies, many of which have never been seen or heard of before. The CES organizers also have their 40th anniversary to celebrate this time around. Being at the show for many people is much like being a school kid locked in a candy shop, and i'll be relaying as much of the show's coverage on the web as possible to ya'll over the coming few days.
To kick things off, here's a bunch o'links to some CES Lead-ups and early opening coverage found across the web thus far. MUCH more on the way folks so stick around.
- Road Trip To CES: Part 1 @ OCIA
- Road Trip To CES: Part 2 (The Blizzard) @ OCIA
- Road Trip To CES: Part 3 (The Last Leg) @ OCIA
- Pre-CES Coverage @ TheTechLounge
- CES Unveiled 2007 @ ThinkComputers
- CES - Arrived & Ready @ BCCHardware
- CES - Opening Coverage @ The Inquirer
- CES 2007 Photo Gallery @ ThinkComputers
Last updated: Sep 7, 2019 at 02:36 pm CDT
- $150,000 Porsche Taycan EXPLODES whilst parked in owners garage
- CES 2020 will have a 'multitasking bed for sex' & 'sex tech' exhibits
- Goal Zero's new Yeti X battery: perfect for the Australian fires
- PS5 won't play PS1, PS2 or PS3 discs, 100 PS4 games support at launch
- NVIDIA CES 2020 Game Ready Driver: packed to the RTX brim of goodies