Another couple of products the lads over at LegitReviews have managed to get a sneek peek of prior to the official opening of CES, is OCZ's new 1000W ProXSteam PSU and an upcoming uniquely designed water block dubbed the "SilverArray".
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has yet to kick off, but when it comes to computer hardware it seems that massive 2000W internal and external power supplies are causing quite a buzz among the masses. I strongly believe that a 2000W power supply is overkill for today's hardware and unless someone releases a USB arc welder I'm personally going to hold off on something that I would still consider novelty item. What I'm more interested in is something that can fit into my current system and will have enough power to support some of the products that are going to come out later this year.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- PS4 exclusive Days Gone delayed to April 2019
- Thronebreaker gameplay shows blend of RPG and CCG
- Path of Exile coming to PS4, ratings listing suggests
- Red Dead Redemption 2 listed for PC
- AMD's new Radeon RX 590 teased with ASUS ROG STRIX card
- Intel Core i9-9900K 9th Gen Coffee Lake Review
- x79 compatibility with NVNe
- ASRock X399M Taichi Stuck on Splash Screen
- HP EX920 SSD Review - Mainstream Perfection
- SIV Smart Fan 5 on X399 platforms ... a mess.
- OnDeck Launches ODX for Banks
- Adobe Announces Next Generation of Creative Cloud at MAX 2018
- Sharkoon PURE STEEL: Minimalist PC Case for High-End Hardware
- Xara Designer Pro X v16 has been released
- Endless Road: Indie roguelite card game now on Steam