Another couple of products the lads over at LegitReviews have managed to get a sneek peek of prior to the official opening of CES, is OCZ's new 1000W ProXSteam PSU and an upcoming uniquely designed water block dubbed the "SilverArray".
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has yet to kick off, but when it comes to computer hardware it seems that massive 2000W internal and external power supplies are causing quite a buzz among the masses. I strongly believe that a 2000W power supply is overkill for today's hardware and unless someone releases a USB arc welder I'm personally going to hold off on something that I would still consider novelty item. What I'm more interested in is something that can fit into my current system and will have enough power to support some of the products that are going to come out later this year.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- The Simpsons creator debuts 'Disenchantment' Netflix trailer
- Kingdom Hearts honors 90 years of Mickey Mouse with trailer
- PES 2019 demo will be released on PC/consoles on August 8th
- Kong: Skull Island director discusses possible Zelda movie
- Blizzard teams with Hasbro for Overwatch Nerf toy guns
- HELP With a Sniper.2 Z68 bios U1C, won't boot with discrete VGA
- Z97X-SLI doesn't recognize NVME-SSD
- Design a Colorful SSD contest
- NZXT Kraken M22 CPU Cooler Review
- Question about ASROCK 970 Extreme3 1.0
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit