Another couple of products the lads over at LegitReviews have managed to get a sneek peek of prior to the official opening of CES, is OCZ's new 1000W ProXSteam PSU and an upcoming uniquely designed water block dubbed the "SilverArray".
The Consumer Electronics Show (CES) has yet to kick off, but when it comes to computer hardware it seems that massive 2000W internal and external power supplies are causing quite a buzz among the masses. I strongly believe that a 2000W power supply is overkill for today's hardware and unless someone releases a USB arc welder I'm personally going to hold off on something that I would still consider novelty item. What I'm more interested in is something that can fit into my current system and will have enough power to support some of the products that are going to come out later this year.
Recommended for You
Got an opinion on this news? Post a comment below!
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Latest News Posts
- Hasselblad's new camera snaps 400-megapixel photos
- Crytek starts sign-ups for Hunt: Showdown closed Alpha
- Windows 10 updates fix bricked AMD-powered PCs
- Activision CEO to leave company
- AI could one day fuel in-game microtransactions
- The GIGABYTE Z370N WIFI (Intel Z370) Motherboard Review
- noblechairs ICON Series Real Leather Gaming Chair Review
- GIGABYTE X299 Designare EX (Intel X299) Motherboard Review
- Realtek sound not working all of a sudden
- Intel Z370 Motherboard Buyer's Guide
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit
- Colorful Announces iGame GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Vulcan X Top
- Gainward Announces its GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series