Legit Reviews have scored an early look at another one of Ultra's fancy new offerings set to be showcased at CES this week, it happens to be the first ever computer case made out of carbon fiber!
Though the official start of CES is a day away we've got an early look at a unique product that will make its debut here in Las Vegas, the Ultra Products Carbon Fiber case. Many of you know that carbon fiber has been used in aircraft and race cars for years, and no I'm talking about your Honda. Though there have been a few custom cases make use CF this is the first use that I know of in a production case.
The use of Carbon Fiber may seem excessive to some, but the light weight material reduces weight, which is great for those who frequently haul their cases around the country to LAN parties. It is these individuals that Ultra is hoping to entice with their new gaming PC's. Having lugged my heavy PC's around to more LAN parties than I can remember over the last several years I have to say that I'm pretty excited about the use of lighter materials.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Gaming industry carbon emissions is equal to 85 million refrigerators
- In 8 years every Xbox One X console produces 1 ton of carbon emissions
- Microsoft announces climate change plan, will be 'carbon free' by 2030
- IMF's climate change solution: tax carbon at $75 per ton for 10 years
- Earth's solar system position plays a major role in climate change