A mob by the name of "STARDOM" have recently unveiled their SE1000/SE1100 SATA to SATA encryption storage boxes, these using DES (Data Encryption Standard) hardware encryption which doesnt affect system performance. Its host interface allows for SATA, Firewire 800, and USB 2.0 connectivity.
SE1000/SE1100 Data Encryption Series are using DES (Data Encryption Standard) hardware encryption technology with an encryption key which can't not only affect your system performance but also provide an encryption storage solution for HDD protection and supports the SATA /Firewire 800 / USB 2.0 host interface. Once your data encrypted, nobody could read the confidential data without the encryption key even though your HDD lost or dropped due to failed!
With the software-less and encryption key design, the SE1000/SE1100 data encryption series not only to provide the highly data security but considers the convenience of operation for you and no need to worry about the risk of data lost. If you use the internal encryption storage box as a boot disk, the boot disk will be encrypted before booting. Thus can ensure data security since your computer booting!
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Switch Pro with 4K gaming coming in 2020 at $399, analyst predicts
- Fallout 1st Scrap Box bug: Bethesda to restore lost scrap with new fix
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- WhatsApp is now home to over 2 billion active users
- That insane Mad Box console probably won't happen