An announcement from GIGABYTE today details the release of a full range of 945 series motherboards with high-quality "All-Solid" Capacitors, thus ensuring excellent stability with better electronic conductivity.
For further information on the new high-quality lineup from GIGABYTE, grab their official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan, January 2, 2007 - GIGABYTE, a leading manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards and other computing hardware solutions, today announced the launch of a full range of 945 series All-Solid Capacitor motherboards completing a total product line up of All-Solid Capacitor motherboards based on 945 through 965 chipsets. GIGABYTE 965 series All-Solid Capacitor motherboards have received much acclaim over the past two quarters for there high quality and reliability, therefore GIGABYTE has introduced solid capacitors to the 945 series of motherboards that targets the mainstream market. The brand new 945 series All-Solid Capacitor motherboards qualify GIGABYTE as the first motherboard maker to provide a full range of ultra durable motherboards from high-end to mainstream products.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X SSD was custom built by Microsoft for speed, flexibility
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Xbox Series X delay still possible, Phil Spencer says