Seeking a nice quality mainboard at an attractive price point for your beefy quad core LGA775 CPU? abit's new AB9 QuadGT is definitely worth looking into. It's actually based around a modified P965 chipset (to allow for quad-core goodness) and also comes with abit's µGuru technology for hardware monitoring and control on the fly.
To get all the details on it, have a read of the press material here peeps.
January 2, 2007 - abit today announced their latest Intel® P965 chipset based motherboard for Core2 Quad/Duo processors, the abit AB9 QuadGT. This motherboard has been specifically engineered for and around LGA775 quad-core CPUs with up to 1066 MHz FSB. It is equipped with abit's powerful µGuru technology for extensive hardware monitoring and control. The extreme tuning and overclocking capabilities of this exclusively abit engineered microchip stands unsurpassed in the industry. With the New Year, abit also ushers in an entirely new generation of extreme computing.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- ASRock unveils new TRX40 motherboards for AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper
- No Man's Sky was one of Steam's most-played games four years in a row
- PUBG's new map Karakin has destructible buildings
- New No Man's Sky update lets you build custom exosuit mechs
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000