G.Skill have just introduced what they state to be the world's first DDR2-800 memory modules rated for lowly timings of CL4-4-3-5. They are sold as either single 1GB modules or in 2GB kits.
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- G.Skill International Enterprise launches the world 1st DDR2-800 CL4-4-3-5 high performance series memory modules - F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK.
Last week, G.Skill became the 1st company to launch DDR2-800 4GB memory module kit, today he gains another the world 1st specification owner by 2007. No matter you would like to upgrade your system or buy a new PC. F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK absolutely is your best choice.
DDR2-800 HK Series Features:
- Guaranteed clock speed of 800MHz (PC2-6400)
- Low latency settings of 4 (CL), 4 (TRCD), 3 (TRP), 5 (TRAS)
- Lifetime warranty
- Available in the following packages:
F2-6400CL4S-1GBHK - Single Module of 1GB
F2-6400CL4D-2GBHK - Matched Pair of 1 * 2GB modules (2GB kit)
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- Fallout 76 private servers: Everything you need to know
- Fallout 1st Scrap Box bug: Bethesda to restore lost scrap with new fix
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Fallout 76 gets $100 a year subscription plan with pay-to-win content