TV Tuner card specialist "Hauppauge" have just extended their WinTV range with the new WinTV-HVR-3000. It has the ability to tune into DVB-S, DVB-T, and analog cable as well as FM radio.
Hauppauge has released a new addition to its WinTV product lineup: the WinTV-HVR-3000. The new WinTV-HVR-3000 can tune into three different video sources.
The new tri-mode TV tuner can decode DVB-S satellite, DVB-T terrestrial and regular analogue cable sources. The new tuner also supports FM, DVB-S and DVB-T audio broadcasts.
In terms of recording the WinTV-HVR-3000 can store audio and video in MPEG2 or MPEG1 formats. Hauppauge bundles its own WinTV application with WinTV-Scheduler for automated recording features. Automated recording features are also backed by a 7-day electronic program guide too. An IR remote is also included for use with the Hauppauge WinTV software as well.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- Tesla Cybertruck: the electric truck from the future starts at $39,900
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months