More news from this year's Swedish Performance Championship has it that Kinc of NordicHardware once again managed to push the boundaries with a new world record score in 3DMark06 using his trusty Quad core QX6700 chip at almost 5GHz - He scored a whopping 23,777 points, only then to have Kingpin (another well respected overclocker) overtake him a few hrs later with a result of 24,011 points. Crazy crazy stuff!
Our Swedish overclocking guru Marcus "Kinc" Hultin submitted a new score to the 3DMark06 category in this year's Performance Championship and the score 23,343 3DMarks was mighty impressive. This result is still the highest registered, but Kinc continued with his benching even after that the verification camera was turned off. The final score was 23,777 3DMarks which also was a new world record in 3DMark06. The record only stood for a few hours as Kingpin then submitted a new result, this time 24,011 points. But there's no doubt that the results in the 3DMark06 category in SCPC2006 is world class.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- AMD's Ryzen 9 3950X destroys Intel's i9-10980XE in 3DMark Firestrike
- PlayStation game demos are coming back with Sony's ambitious new plan
- AMD's new Ryzen Threadripper 3970X overclocked to 5.72GHz on LN2
- New study: 162 million IQ points have been stolen from US children
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare data mining finds 38 new maps, 23 modes