Galaxy Technology have issued out a PDF formatted announcement a short time ago which highlights their move to enter the motherboard business, and they're making their presence known by having also unveiled a board based around NVIDIA's newest flagship chipset, the nForce 680i for Intel Core 2.
nForce 600i Series for Intel processors Providing you with a comprehensive set of overclocking tools giving everyone from the most veteran enthusiast to the novice overclocker the ability to unleash the hardware in their PC.
Why choose an NVIDIA nForce MCP? NVIDIA nForce® media and communications processors (MCPs) are a key motherboard component providing essential technologies for your PC. Designed with an innovative, highly integrated architecture, NVIDIA-based motherboard solutions provide high-speed system performance, advanced networking, and unparalleled storage solutions to Intel platform.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Samsung Galaxy Note 20, Note 20+, Note 20 Ultra renders teased
- Samsung Galaxy Z: new foldable phone folds into 'Z' shape
- Our first 'official' photo of Samsung's new Galaxy S20, Galaxy Buds+
- This is our first look at Samsung's new Galaxy Note 20 smartphone
- Galaxy Fold 2 specs: 108MP camera, next-gen Snapdragon 865 and 5G tech