Ever since the first movie in the MCU, we've all wanted to see an Iron Man game made for VR -- and now we're getting our chance.
Camouflaj is developing Marvel's Iron Man VR which will drop on February 28, 2020 exclusive to the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation VR. The game was teased before and meant to be a 2019 release, but now we have a firm February 28, 2020 release to look forward to.
Marvel's Iron Man VR will sell for $40 in its standard edition (both physical and digital releases) and $50 for the digital deluxe edition which will include some additional goodies.
The digital deluxe edition includes:
- "4 Deluxe Edition Deco Armors (Golden Avenger, Black Centurion, Sun Stinger, Stealth Armor)"
- "12 Research Points - Research Points are gained by analyzing combat data from Iron Man's performance in the field. This research and analysis allows Friday to develop new technology (weapons and augments) for the Impulse Suit. Use these Research Points to unlock some weapons and augments early and customize to play style."
- "Marvel's Iron Man VR Digital Deluxe Soundtrack"
- "Digital Deluxe Edition Iron Man PS4 Theme"
- > NEXT STORY: Geno teed up for next Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC fighter, leak
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Another day, another gorgeous 4K screenshot of Cyberpunk 2077