Seems DFI wont be alone in releasing a motherboard based on ATI's much anticipated RD600 chipset for the Intel platform, apparently ASUS have one in the works as well.
Get the scoop on it over at The Inquirer folks.
DESPITE THE RD600 being AMD's "doomed" chipset for Intel, Asus is finishing a board design for it. It was a very simple decision. It is a superior chipset for Intel, and a much better overclocker than any of Intel's chipsets.
DFI is committed to make a board and Asus will make one as well as this might be the best overclocking chipset for Core 2 Duo and Quad. Intel won't like it but this AMD-ATI chipset will help the ultimate goal to push Core 2 Duo and Quad as fast as it can.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 02:25 pm CST
- Reggie Fils-Aime won't save Gamestop, but he'll help change it
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- The world's largest Ouija board is as big as a brontosaurus
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU
- ASUS ROG Swift PG43UQ: 43.4-inch 4K 144Hz with DSC tech