WD have just added a new member to their "My Book" line of external storage solutions, this one being the now flagship "Pro Edition" with FireWire 800, 400, and of course USB 2.0 connectivity. It comes in capacities of either 250GB or 500GB and can be read about in detail via the official PR here.
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA, - December 12, 2006 - Targeting small office and home office (SOHO) power users who require large capacity and high-performance external storage, Western Digital Corp. introduced the My Book Pro Edition, the newest member of WD's My Book product family. My Book Pro Edition combines three leading interfaces including FireWire® 800, FireWire 400 and USB 2.0; features backup and system recovery software; and is available in capacities of 250 and 500 GB. Intelligent drive management - SmartPower automatic power on/off, Safe Shutdown and LED activity lights make this drive easy to use.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Rum Runner's Pack free DLC debuts to Pillars of Eternity 2
- New Battlerite Royale screenshots unveil UI/more gameplay
- Co-op monster hunting title, Duntless releases open beta
- Dark Souls Remastered releases a whole day early on Steam
- Borderlands 2 is free-to-play and 75% off Steam this weekend
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 SM-G960UZKAXAA 128GB $1.422
- X58a-ud5 rev 1.0 Bios with VT-d support
- HyperX FURY DDR4-3466 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- If I use the M2_1 slot in the x470 Taichi Ultimate ,will it take away PCIE lanes from the GPU?
- Buy 3 Pieces Samsung Galaxy S9 64GB SM-G960UZKAXAA $1,257
- Micron Launches Industry's First Enterprise SATA Solid State Drives Built on Leading 64-layer 3D NAND Technology
- Micron, Rambus, Northwest Logic and Avery Design to Deliver a Comprehensive GDDR6 Solution for Next-Generation Applications
- Toshiba Memory America Unveils UFS Devices Utilizing 64-Layer, 3D Flash Memory
- ASUS Announces GeForce GTX 1070 Ti Series Gaming Graphics Cards
- ASUS Announces ASUS Hangouts Meet Hardware Kit