Many of you are very fussy about the quality of your mouse no doubt, especially if you're an avid FPS gamer. But when it comes to raw responsiveness, rather then going by the specs or getting a feel for a few yourself, how'd you like to be able to rely on some very accurate figures to distinguish the performance characteristics of all the best mice on the market at the moment? These exist thanks to a very cool dedicated mouse benchmarking method designed soley for an indepth roundup over at ESReality today.
With the launch of the world's first independent benchmarking system for mice, buying a desktop rodent will no longer involve guesswork and luck. Sujoy Roy has been analysing hardcore data and investigating the real world at a fundamental level since entering Cambridge University in 1994. His other passion in life is gaming, so the creation of the MouseScore benchmark makes perfect sense!
If you are serious about fragging the world to death, then you can't afford NOT to read this article and be the first gamer in your team to know the absolute truth in the battle between the massed ranks of the multinational mouse manufacturers.
If you want to read all the technical detail start at Page 1. If you just want the results go straight to Page 21 to see how the different mice compare.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Halo Wars required merciless crunch, devs often slept at their desks
- World's most powerful space telescope probably won't launch next March
- Valve: Half-Life games are technical achievements, not just games
- Rockstar may release games at a faster rate at Take-Two's behest
- Deep space radio bursts detected, 16-day pattern breaks all answers