After recently making it clear to all partners that it was never going to be allowed, according to The Inquirer NVIDIA WILL apparently start allowing the modification of their Geforce 8800 series cards in January, by this meaning overclocked variants out of the box.
Check out the article here for more info.
SOME high-end users want to buy an overclocked G80 graphics card they will have to wait for January to do so. Nvidia told its partners that it will allow them to do it in January.
Thr timing makes sense to us as it will then be there to meet ATI's R600 and spoil its launch plans. Nvidia might approve a few special partners to overclock skywards just to beat ATI's new chip.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:05 pm CDT
- EVGA's new GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER ULTRA+ feature overclocked GDDR6
- Battleborn will die for good in January 2021
- Is China hiding the real COVID-19 death toll? 21 million phones VANISH
- Coronavirus: 75,000+ infected, virus to double in size every 6 days
- Fortnite console revenues dip in January 2020, drop segment earnings