As memory makers continue to push the limits of DDR2 based memory (namely Corsair's DOMINATOR and OCZ's FLEXX series), Kingston have just ramped up their HyperX lineup with a pair of new ultra-high end offerings, some DDR2-1150 (KHX9200D2/XX) and DDR-1200 (KHX9600D2/XX) modules in fact. These will both operate at their rated speeds with a typical CAS latency of 5.
Fountain Valley, CA -- (December 6, 2006) -- Kingston® Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the immediate availability of 1.150 GHz and 1.200 GHz DDR2 HyperX memory modules. To the delight of gaming and computing enthusiasts worldwide, Kingston is first to bring 100% production tested PC9600 HyperX memory to market and is concurrently bringing new high frequency PC9200 modules to market.
"Kingston HyperX memory is 100 percent production tested at full frequency specifications," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Add in a high-end gaming motherboard, AMD CPU, a proper power supply, proper cooling capabilities and overclocking skills--that's when great gaming and benchmarking can be achieved," continued Tekunoff.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Silicon Lottery has all-core 5.2GHz Core i9-9900KS chips for $1200
- HyperX milestones: 65M memory modules sold, 10M headsets, 1M keyboards
- Intel Core i9-10900K: 10C/20T CPU + Z490 platform drops in April 2020
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Dragon's Dogma 2, Dino Crisis Remake and more possible from Capcom