Memory maker G.Skill have just announced a couple of new high-capacity memory modules rated for speeds of DDR2-800 CL6 and DDR2-667 CL5. These 2GB modules will also of course be sold as 4GB kits. 4GB might seem like overkill right now but with Vista around the corner as the next mainstream OS, I wouldnt be so sure!
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- G.Skill International Enterprise launches 2 sets high capacity memory modules in DDR2-800 CL6 and DDR2-667 CL5.
After waiting for 5 years, Microsoft starts to ship the new generation O.S. - VISTA. The global computer users are looking for high capacity memory modules to be capable of running it. G.Skill International Enterprise provides two different speed 2GB capacity module for mainstream. All users can catch the latest O.S. trend in saving price.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Diablo IV won't have skill respecs, gamers must grind for skill tomes
- G.SKILL releases monster 32GB DIMMs and respective insane memory kits
- G.SKILL's new 256GB DDR4 RAM kits for new Threadripper, Core-X CPUs
- NASA selects its first commercial module for private ISS space travel
- Diablo 4 will support controllers on PC, has 2-player couch co-op