Now here's a new form of USB connectivity i'm sure many of you will love. Belkin have just announced their cable-free USB hub which is based around the recently introduced ultra-wideband technology, ideal for USB devices to be connected wirelessly to your PC. This puppy also offers speeds of up to 480Mbps and will operate at a distance of up to 30ft away. Sounds pretty impressive!
(Compton, CA) - December 4, 2006 - The Belkin Cable-Free USB Hub, the industry's first USB Hub that does not require a cable to connect to the computer, will be available for purchase in mid-December. Utilizing Ultra-Wideband (UWB) technology with the Wisair chipset, this Hub allows you to place your laptop anywhere in the room so you can print, play music, scan, download photos, and burn CDs from anywhere in the room.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PlayStation 5's first external SSD possibly teased
- Razer unveils new flagship Basilisk Ultimate wireless gaming mouse
- Doom Eternal's hub has classic armor sets and demon target practice
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Flash: 150W USB-C power bank, powered by Tesla graphene batteries