An announcement from Corsair earlier today makes mention of some new Fully Buffered DIMM modules to enter their lineup, these being 2GB DDR-667 parts designed to support the new dual-core Intel Xeon servers and workstations.
Grab the press material from Corsair for full details folks.
Fremont, CA (December 4, 2006) -Corsair® a worldwide leader in high performance computer products, today expanded its Fully Buffered DIMM (FB-DIMM) family of products to include new high density DDR2-667MHz speeds to support the latest dual-core Intel® Xeon® based platforms. Corsair high density high-speed FB-DIMMs offer enhanced memory throughput allowing for superior application responsiveness. Based on the JEDEC standards, the new DDR2-667Mhz FB-DIMMs are designed to provide ultimate flexibility and expandability to balance capabilities of Intel dual core processors.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cyber Weekend deals on Corsair products at Amazon - top deals here!
- Corsair's new VOID ELITE and HS PRO headsets rock Discord-ready mic
- Corsair unveils suped-up Corsair ONE and Corsair ONE PRO gaming PCs
- Corsair's new Vengeance PC is all AMD, baby!
- Big O combines PC, PS4, or Xbox in one box, on sale now