I'm sure many of you would agree that Electronic Arts games have somewhat deteriorated in recent years, especially when comparing the likes of the current crop of Need For Speed "RICE EDITION" titles to the good old days of Porsche Unleashed. And it seems i'm not the only one who's questioning their integrity as a leading games developer these days, as proven in this article over at the Inquirer today.
AN ANALYST has waded into EA games for 'poor game quality' and missing important opportunities.
Gamespot quotes Pacific Crest Securities' Evan Wilson as saying that the EA games brand was tarnished.
The outfit had to delay the release of "Superman Returns" over quality issues and when the game finally made the shops it was pulled to bits by reviewers. Wilson said that poor reviews and quality are beginning tarnishing the EA brand.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Yep, Epic Games just DELETED Fortnite ahead of Chapter 2
- Tech whistleblower: YouTubers paid by NVIDIA for product placement
- Dr Disrespect: anyone over 13 playing Fortnite 'has a problem'
- PUBG's new map Karakin has destructible buildings
- EA servers go down; hurts Apex Legends, Star Wars Battlefront II, more