For owners of AGP based systems who want the full experience from Windows Vista once released (in terms of high-definition goodness), GeCube have just announced an AGP based X1950Pro card which is HDCP-compliant with built-in EEPROM and HDCP key.
Get the full scoop on it within this press announcement folks.
Taipei, Nov. 30th., 2006 - GECUBE, one of the world's leading brand in the graphics card business, today announces its new GECUBE X1950PRO AGP product line, further strengthening its offerings for ATI's top-of-the-line graphics platform.
GECUBE X1950PRO AGP series delivers high-definition entertainment with stunningly fast gaming performance, industry-leading image quality and crystal clear High Definition digital video at a new and affordable price point. The 1950PRO AGP supports Shader Model 3.0, utilizes the latest graphics processing architecture comes with 36 pixel pipelines, an extensive set of image quality features like simultaneous HDR with adaptive Anti-aliasing and a palette of over one billion colors, offers users to get the most out of their gaming experiences.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Silent Hill.com domain up for sale, but Konami abandoned it long ago
- Sony funding two new Silent Hill games: A reboot & Silent Hills remake
- Rumor: Sony wants to buy Metal Gear Solid, but Konami unlikely to sell
- New Silent Hill games possibly in development at Konami
- Silent Hill is back...as a slot machine (yes really)