Following the launch of AMD's Quad FX platform last week, Thermaltake have just announced that they're the first PC Case maker to release a "Quad FX Ready" chassis series. Two of them in fact, these being the Armor Extreme Edition and Kandalf Exteme Edition series.
To learn all about them have a read of the official PR here.
Thermaltake Technology today announced the world's first AMD Quad FX platform ready chassis series, Armor Extreme Edition and Kandalf Extreme Edition series. These two chassis series are co-developed by AMD and Thermaltake to support AMD's latest and technologically advanced AMD Quad FX platform, which is a 4-core, dual-socket processor configuration uniquely designed with Dual Socket Direct Connect Architecture, designed to exploit the latest multi-threaded applications delivered on Windows Vista Ultimate and to further enhance the gaming experience.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Thermaltake goes to the styling extremes with the AH T600 TG chassis
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- Next-gen console exclusives will be few and far between through 2021
- InWin has done it again! Meet the 10th generation signature 'Diey'
- Hardly any devs are making next-gen PS5, Xbox Series X games