How's this for an oddball looking CPU cooler? And from an oddball named company at that (or at least, one I haven't heard of before). "ZAWARD" have just released their new Sylphee cooling solution for both the current crop of AMD and Intel motherboards, said to provide excellent performance with minimal noise from the dual embedded fans (18Dba apparently).
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- Zaward Corporation, a professional thermal provider aims to create best product to user's demand. Today it launches its new cutting edge design, revolutionary ultra silent dual embedded fan (only 18Dba) CPU cooler "Sylphee" satisfy the needs for gamer and PC users.
Sylphee is built for high performance and ultra silent. Applicable with the latest CPUs of AM2, K8 and Intel Core 2 duo, Pentium 4 and . Aluminum fin makes cooler light-weighted and delicate and avoid fear of bending the motherboard; Copper base absorbs heats immediately from CPU and transfers to its high efficient copper heatpipes to dissipate heats.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- How publishers will approach current-gen on PS5, Xbox Series X
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games