The Inquirer has some surprising news in the way of AMD's upcoming 4x4 Quad FX motherboards, it would've been easy to assume they'd carry a pretty nasty price tag however this is apparently quite false as they'll likely be no more then around $300! Thats only just slightly more expensive then that of NVIDIA's current flagship Intel 680i motherboards.
THERE ARE plenty of rumours about the relative prices of Quad FX bits and bobbery and these are starting to frazzle our brain.
So we'd like to inform the ill-infromed that a computer powered by the upcoming all-terrain chip will fit snufly in a motherboard that is much cheaper than anyone anticipated.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Cherry showcases new low-cost 'Viola' mechanical switches at CES 2020
- Sega Saturn devkits cost $77,000 back in 1995
- Sony: PS5 price difficult to determine because we are competing
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech