Intel's next IGP equipped platform "Bearlake" is due to hit the market sometime next Spring and the Dailytech have just discovered some more hot details about it. Apparently for an integrated graphics processor this thing is gonna be pretty darn impressive indeed, with one of the major highlights being native HDMI output with HDCP compliance.
HKEPC has come across more details on Intel's upcoming integrated graphics equipped Bearlake-G+ G35 Express chipset. The upcoming G35 Express is expected to support HDMI video output with HDCP compliance. According to the article the proper HDCP keys and HDMI signal mixing components are integrated into the G35 Express chipset. Supported HDMI video output resolutions include 720p, 1080i and 1080p which is pretty standard.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Xbox Series X may be more powerful, but will third-party devs use it?
- China trade tariffs won't directly raise PS5, Xbox Series X prices
- Sony skips E3 2020, has two major events planned for February
- Coronavirus may delay PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X launch past 2020
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds