ProLink have just further complimented their PixelView PlayTV family of digital TV capture cards with the PixelView PlayTV Cinema BX1500 and BX2500 models. Both cards are designed for the pci-e x1 interface and are fully Vista certified in both 32bit and 64bit environments.
For full details on them including a specs sheet, have a read of the official PR here folks.
Taipei, Taiwan -- World leading VGA & Multimedia manufacturer, PROLINK Microsystems Corporation today announces "PlayTV Cinema BX1500 and PlayTV Cinema BX2500". They are hi-tech products with the next generation interface "PCI-ExpressX1" and Windows Vista certification. PCI-Expressx1 interface provides greater bandwidth to direct data flow quickly and shows high definition resolution. Then, Microsoft Windows Vista integrates multimedia function into PC or Notebook. PixelView PlayTV Cinema series have been certified for Windows Vista 32 bit/ 64 bit. We get ready to bring PC users to experience the next generation technology.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Martin Scorsese says Marvel Films aren't cinema 'It's something else'
- Kevin Feige responds to Martin Scorsese's criticism on Marvel movies
- Microsoft DreamWalker: walk around in real-life, but a VR location
- US box office: worst in 25 years, since the release of Outbreak
- R.E.M.'s 'It's The End Of The World As We Know It' is back on charts