System Shock 2 is one of my favorite games of all time, so the news that developer Nightdive Studios is working on System Shock 2: Enhanced Edition pleases not just SHODAN, but me.
The developer took to Twitter to announce the news, with the enhanced version of System Shock 2 to be a much higher-fidelity version of the original with some hopefully very welcome tweaks to the game.
Nightdive has been quiet with the details on System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition, but I'm hoping we hear something very soon. We're also to expect System Shock 3 in the future from OtherSide Entertainment, so with the big injection of System Shock games in development I couldn't be more excited.
Last updated: Aug 13, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- 87 minutes of System Shock remake released, SHODAN would be pleased
- System Shock 3 development comes to a halt, says new rumors
- Blade Runner: Enhanced Edition announced by Nightdive Studios
- 1997's Blade Runner classic getting remastered for consoles, Steam
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- > NEXT STORY: SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 5700 XT is here, and it KICKS ASS
- < PREVIOUS STORY: Remedy's new game Control weighs in at 35GB on the Xbox One