Following his recent success in overclocking an 8800GTX's GPU up to and beyond 900MHz, overclocking champ Kinc from NordicHardware has since been working very hard to push for the most extreme 3DMark 2001 and 2005 benchmark runs witnessed to date.
Sure enough, he's done it! Feast your eyes on the below screenies to see the results for yourselves.
Already at the beginning of this weekend Kinc managed to score a new single-card 3DMark2001 world record and then it was a complete humiliation of the previous world record, which was recently set by Norwegian overclocker Stoolman. Last night Kinc continued his overclocking session and improved his previous world record, quite a lot. But our overclocking ace also took the time to set a new single-card 3DMark05 world record. The card is, of course, a GeForce 8800 GTX graphics card from XFX and the processor an Intel Core 2 Extreme X6800. It's also the processor which has been the key to the new records. He has namely been able to raise the frequency to quite a lot since his last record. From 5060MHz to incredible 5347MHz.
Recommended for You
Latest News Posts
- Galaxy S9: 6GB RAM, headphone jack is a selling point
- Mass Effect dev: EA only cares about highest returns
- Gabe Newell is the 427th richest person in the world
- Sharp NES TV: a curious piece of 1980s gaming magic
- Sony's new PS4 controller for kids looks like a bad idea
- RAID on a new X370 Fatal1ty Gaming X with m.2 SSDs using a PCIe card.
- LGA-775 GA-EP35-DS3P (rev 2.1), Q9550 e0 overclocking advice please?
- Will the PC-A76 accept a Tyan TYAN S7100 (S7100AG2NR) SSI EEB Mother board?
- MSI Z370 GODLIKE GAMING Motherboard Review
- GTX 1080 Ti 11GB - SLI or NOT !?
- Introducing the CYBERPOWERPC Crystal Gaming Series Powered By CORSAIR
- COLORFUL Officially Releases iGame Z370 Vulcan X Motherboard in South Korea
- G.SKILL Releases DDR4-3800MHz 32GB (4x8GB) SO-DIMM Memory Kit for Mini-ITX Motherboards
- EK Water Blocks releases new Slim Series kits
- BIOSTAR releases new RACING Z370GT7 motherboard