Mushkin have just released some new memory modules as a part of their XP DDR2 lineup, these being rated for speeds of 1066MHz with timings of 5-5-4-12.
For more info on them grab the official PR here.
Denver, CO, November 22, 2006- Mushkin Enhanced, a leading manufacturer in high performance computer components, is proud to announce the addition of the new XP2-8500 memory modules to its XP DDR2 lineup. "With the industry moving rapidly in its transition to DDR2 applications, Mushkin strives to offer one of the most complete DDR2 lines available," said Lee Groninger, Mushkin Sales and Marketing Director, "The addition of the XP2-8500 brings us one step closer to accomplishing that goal". The XP2-8500 is available in both 512MB and 1GB memory modules and is rated at 5-5-4-12 at 2.2-2.4V.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Understanding the PS5's SSD: A deep dive into next-gen storage tech
- Xbox Series X may support CFExpress memory cards
- Xbox Series X SSDs may use Phison flash controllers
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU
- Xbox Series X SSD: DRAM-less PCIe 4.0 NVMe with up to 3.7GB/sec speeds