Quake II RTX is getting some improved graphics thanks to modders, with Team Blur Games releasing a bunch of high polygon items and objects that can be used in Quake II source ports... this includes Quake II RTX.
Team Blur Games has updated the 3D models for both the Armor Shard and StimPack, as well as teasing some work-in-progress models for both the Barrels, and Key Pass. There are improved weapon models being worked on by other modders, but we don't know if they'll be baked into the RTX-powered version of the game.
If you want to check out the first high polygon items and models for Quake II RTX then you can grab them here.
Last updated: Aug 5, 2019 at 06:11 am CDT
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080: August 2020 reveal, launch at Computex 2020
- NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080/3080 Ti: more VRAM, way faster and CHEAPER?!
- NVIDIA Ampere: GeForce RTX 3080 Ti is 40% faster than RTX 2080 Ti
- Analyst: NVIDIA to launch next-gen 7nm GPU in the next 9 months
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- > NEXT STORY: If NASA catch this asteroid everyone on Earth would get $93b
- < PREVIOUS STORY: COD: Modern Warfare on PC: FOV slider, uncapped FPS, more