Acrosser Technology are well known suppliers of industrial computer hardware, and they've just added the "AR-ES0892" embedded system to their lineup, this being the smallest Intel Core 2 Duo based system to allow for PCI and PCI Express x16 expansion. The system is also enclosed in a high-quality ruggedized aluminum chassis.
For all the details on it, have a read of the official PR.
Taipei, Taiwan (TechMessenger) -- Acrosser Technology, Co., LTD today announces the release of AR-ES0892, the Embedded Systems designed for Gaming and Embedded applications. In general, it is for applications that typically requires reliable and powerful computing, superior graphical performance, multiple I/O configurations and most importantly a long product life support. The AR-ES0892 is powered by the latest Intel Core 2 Duo, Core Duo as well as Celeron M processors. Integrated with the Trustee Platform Module (TPM), it also provides excellent software security.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Intel multi-GPU tech: if done right, could hurt AMD and NVIDIA
- World's smallest camera is the size of a grain of sand
- The worlds smallest mobile color printer fits in your palm for $99
- Apple's new Mac Pro costs over $50,000 with 1.5TB upgrade costing $25K
- Next-gen Xbox Scarlett specs: 12TFLOPs, 16GB RAM, 3.5GHz Zen 2 CPU