A few days after the Inquirer having dished up some hot news of an ASUS 4x4 motherboard, The DailyTech have managed to scrape up a few more defining points about the board, along with some more piccies of it too.
DailyTech has obtained a couple of images of an upcoming motherboard for AMD's 4x4 enthusiast platform. The motherboard is an ASUS L1N64-SLI WS powered by two NVIDIA nForce 680a MCPs. Two socket-1207 processors are supported with four memory slots-two slots per processor. With two nForce 680a MCPs the ASUS L1N64-SLI WS features 12 SATA 3.0 Gbps ports and one PATA for storage connectivity. There's also an additional e.SATA port on the back I/O as well.
Last updated: Apr 6, 2020 at 09:04 pm CDT
- Phison at CES 2020, up to 8TB M.2 along with 16TB SATA QLC powered SSD
- ASUS ROG ZENITH II Extreme Alpha: mobo with 64C/128T chip costs $5000
- ASUS ROG Zephyrus Duo 15: because one screen isn't enough for gaming
- ASUS launches new GeForce GTX 1650 GDDR6 with 'space-grade lubricant'
- ASUS ProArt StudioBook Pro X: 17-inch laptop with Xeon CPU, Quadro GPU