OCZ have gone *ALL OUT* with these latest memory modules, making sure they have a serious weapon to fight against the recent introduction of Corsair's highest-end "DOMINATOR" memory. OCZ call these modules the PC2-9200 FlexXLC series; Yup... 1.15GHz is what these babies are capable of (and then some no doubt). However the most eye opening thing about them is the crazy CRAZY liquid cooling solution implemented.
Sunnyvale, CA-November 20, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the OCZ PC2-9200 FlexXLC 2x1GB Kit, a revolutionary new memory solution that offers unprecedented speed, signal integrity, and thermal management. These new modules feature the new OCZ FlexXLC heatsink that delivers superior heat dissipation via a hybrid copper and aluminum design alterable between passive air or water cooling. As the World's fastest DDR2, the PC2-9200, in combination with the innovative FlexXLC technology, is considerably the most ground-breaking and unique memory product existing today.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- PS5, Xbox Series X SSD may use software-defined flash to boost speeds
- Sex robots with 'consent modules' being made for ethical sex robots
- Modders rip 16Gbps GDDR6 from RTX 2080 SUPER, put it on RTX 2080 Ti
- US spends $4.5m on heat-based facial recognition that works at 1,600ft
- Taiwan rejects Huawei on 5G rollout: Chunghwa Telecom chooses Nokia