DFI have kindly given us the heads up on a new finely tuned BIOS for their INFINITY 975X motherboard. As certified by their test lab, they performed an overclocking test with this BIOS in action which allowed them to push the board (with an air cooled Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 CPU) to an FSB of 438.9MHz.
To test the new BIOS revision for yourself, head over to this section of DFI's website folks.
From Pentium series to Conroe dual core age, the technology of CPU design keeps struggling to itself. Intel has just launched its first Quad cores processor "Core 2 Extreme QX6700" officially, the development of processor is now rushing into the "multi-core competition" era. No matter how many cores a processor has, excellent BIOS design of motherboard is still a must to attain top-notched CPU's performance. Likewise, the newly released BIOS of INFINITY 975X fulfills the need of extreme performance.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Modern Warfare gets 68GB update with season 2 and battle royale?
- The Game Award nominees are officially revealed, who will win GOTY?
- On Intel X299? DON'T update your BIOS to the new Cascade Lake-X UEFI
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare will NOT have loot boxes
- Check out the new 5K 60FPS trailer for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare