If you want to blow a huge chunk of money on a game then look no further than Dead or Alive 6, which is a money pit of a game with $670 worth of DLC on the Steam store page for DOA6. But it gets worse.
Seaside Eden arena & Season Pass 2 are coming July 23rd!— DOATEC(DOA6)OFFICIAL (@DOATEC_OFFICIAL) July 20, 2019
· Bonus Costume for Marie Rose and Honoka
· Seaside Eden costumes
· 2 Additional Costume sets
· Vacation to Paradise BGM set
· 1 New Character with 5 Costumes
Get you summer going with Season Pass 2 #DOA6 pic.twitter.com/y0DRF6sVRU
The second season pass for Dead or Alive 6 should cost around $90, the same as the original season pass -- something that cost more than the full game itself. What do you get with the new season pass? There's the new Seaside Eden area, with a bonus costume for both Marie Rose and Honoka.
You'll also get some Seaside Eden costumes, two additional costume sets, a Vacation to Paradise BGM set, and a new character with five costumes. But don't worry, world! Between July 23 and July 29 the two new characters are free, so it makes that $670 easier to swallow.
- >> NEXT STORY: DRAM prices spike 20% with 'skyrocket' in price warned
- << PREVIOUS STORY: Wolfenstein: Youngblood will launch WITHOUT ray tracing