OCZ have made an announcement recently which introduces the new "System Elite Memory Series" memory modules designed primarily for system integrators. Making up this family are modules comprising frequencies of PC2-4200, PC2-5400, and PC2-6400 in 512MB/1GB modules and 1GB (2x512) and 2GB (2x1024) dual channel kits.
Check out the press release here for full details.
Sunnyvale, CA-November 15, 2006-OCZ Technology Group, a worldwide leader in innovative, ultra-high performance and high reliability memory, today unveiled the new OCZ System Elite memory product family, a clear-cut means for system integrators to select the best possible memory solution for new builds or total system enhancement.
Reinforcing OCZ's existing market leadership in high-quality premium memory products, the System Elite series is continually tested and optimized for the latest mainstream platforms ensuring absolute hardware compatibility and functionality. Furthermore, OCZ System Elite series memory is 100% hand-tested with strict OCZ quality standards and comes backed with a Lifetime warranty that additionally guarantees system compatibility and industry-leading technical support.
Last updated: Dec 4, 2019 at 01:47 pm CST
- Xbox Series X's Smart Delivery may let you custom install games
- Xbox Series X enhanced games aren't compatible with HDDs
- PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X to be delayed past 2020, analyst predicts
- Xbox Series X natively upgrades current-gen games to native 4K
- Full Xbox Series X specs: 3.8GHz Zen 2 CPU, 16GB GDDR6, 52CU Navi GPU